Kobe RA-038 Series Range HoodKobe RA-038 Series Range Hood
- Includes a Powerful 400 CFM Internal Blower (Twin Vertical Turbine Impeller), Ideal for Quickly Clearing your Kitchen of Unwanted Air Contaminants
- Each Recirculating Hood Utilizes Charcoal Filtration to Remove Both Air Contaminants and Unpleasant Odors, Keeping your Kitchen Air Clean and Breathable
- Bathe Your Cooktop in the Warm Glow of Dual 20W Halogen Bulbs
- High Quality Four Speed Electronic Push Button Controls Offer Modern Precision when Managing Your Kitchen Ventilation
- Both Stylish and Timeless, Kobe Utilizes the Finest in 18 Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Enjoy the Convenience of a Non-Ducted Ventilation System - Clean and Circulate Internal Air while Maintaining Kitchen Temperatures and Saving on Heating/Cooling Bills
- Add an Optional 36" Wide Stainless Steel Backsplash Panel (Model SSP36) to Protect your Walls from Grease and Oil
- QuietMode™: Maintaining sanity in a busy kitchen can often be a challenge, and the noise pollution generated by range hood ventilation never helps. This is why Kobe has introduced QuietMode™. Operating at 150 CFM, this feature allows for a reduced sound level of 50 decibels (2.0 sone), allowing you to efficiently vent your kitchen while still being able to hold a conversation. In comparison, most other hoods operate at between six to eight times that sound level at a comparable CFM level, making Kobe range hoods some of the most quietly effective range hoods on the market.
- Time Delay Controls: Kobe's innovative Time Delay System offers you unparalleled control over your cooktop ventilation. Featuring a 10-second standby startup, a 30-second delay shutoff (1 push On/Off), and an immediate shutdown (2 push On/Off), vent your kitchen for the exact amount of time you need to, and not a second more. Set your time delay and leave the kitchen with the confidence of knowing the air will be fresh and clean when you return.
- Recirculating Range Hood: Recirculating range hoods require no external venting of air. Instead, air is pushed through a charcoal filtration system that removes pollutants before circulating it back into the home. The benefit of such a system is that household temperatures and humidity are easier to maintain, as the internal air never leaves the kitchen. A recirculating range hood is also generally far easier to install, as complex ventilation systems and vent pipe are not required.
- CFM: 150 to 400
- Width: 35-1/4"
- Depth: 20-1/2"
- Height: 5-1/8"
- Height Above Cooktop: 27" to 30"
- Voltage: 120V
- Sones: 2 to 4.6
- Blower Speeds: 4
- Motor Type: Twin Vertical Turbine Impeller
- RA3830SQD: 30" Wide RA-038-SQD Range Hood
- RA3836SQD: 36" Wide RA-038-SQD Range Hood (This Model)
Additional KOBE Links
Our SKU: KOBE RA3836SQD
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- KOBE RA3836SQD*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
KOBE RA3836SQD Product Specifications
|Available Without Blower||No|
|CFM||150, 200, 330, 400|
|CFM (High) to Sones||400 to 4.6|
|CFM (Low) to Sones||150 to 2|
|CFM (med)||200, 330|
|Control Type||Push Button|
|Convertible to Ductless / Recirculating||Yes|
|Filter Type||Charcoal Filters|
|Installation Type||Under Cabinet|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Sones||2, 2.8, 4, 4.6|
|Watts Per Bulb||20|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.