- 20kW of power will ensure your home will retain power through unexpected outages
- Connects to existing liquid propane or natural gas fuel supply for easy and efficient power
- Covered under 5 Year Commercial / Residential Warranty
- Exclusive 100% corrosion-proof composite enclosure will not rust, even in harsh seaside environments
- New DC2 Controller with glare resistant 16 character display and real time clock
- UL Listed to UL2200 Engine / Generator Standard for Safety
- Automatic Transfer Switch Included – 100-Amp ATS with 16 Circuit Load Center
- Self-Test Mode – periodically runs a self test to ensure that your generator will be ready to work when you need it
- Kohler Engine – Reliable, air-cooled engine ensures you have your power when you need it most
- 4-Cycle V2 Engine Ensures Optimum Efficiency
- Engine CC: 999
- Engine RPM: 3600 (the unit’s total revolutions per minute)
- Air Cooled
- Covered Under 5 Year Commercial Warranty
- Covered Under 5 Year Residential Warranty
- Includes Low Oil Alert and Automatic Shutdown
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- High Quality Power - Kohler home generators provide advanced voltage and frequency regulation along with ultra-low levels of harmonic distortion for excellent generator power quality to protect your valuable electronics.
- Corrosion-Proof Enclosure - The bold new Kohler design is completely corrosion proof, even in harsh seaside environments, and is impact-resistant even at -34 C (-30 F).
- Fast Response - Kohler’s unique Fast-Response excitation system delivers excellent voltage response and short-circuit capability.
- Quiet Operation - Kohler home generators provide quiet, neighborhood-friendly performance.
- Overall Height: 29” (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the generator)
- Overall Length: 48” (measured from the back to the front of the generator)
- Overall Width: 26.2” (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Noise Rating at Exercise: 64 dbA (when the unit is running a self check)
- Noise Rating at Normal Operating Load: 69 dbA (when the unit is operating at normal power)
- NG Power Capacity: 20kW (wattage when running on natural gas)
- LP Power Capacity: 20kW (wattage when running on liquid propane)
- NG Consumption (50% Load): 161 cubic feet per hour
- LP Consumption (50% Load): 2.3 gallons per hour
Additional Kohler Links
This Kohler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kohler 20RESAL-100*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 20RESAL-100 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kohler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
A Century of Kohler Power InnovationTake a look at the history of power generation by Kohler. If you did not know that Kohler was one of the premier names in back-up power generation, you can see what Kohler has been doing for power generation since 1920.
Why choose a Standby Generator vs. Portable GeneratorTake a look at what you should consider when looking at a Home Standby Generator versus a Portable Generator. Home Improvement expert Ed Del Grande gives you the details.