A Century of Kohler Power InnovationTake a look at the history of power generation by Kohler. If you did not know that Kohler was one of the premier names in back-up power generation, you can see what Kohler has been doing for power generation since 1920.
Why choose a Standby Generator vs. Portable GeneratorTake a look at what you should consider when looking at a Home Standby Generator versus a Portable Generator. Home Improvement expert Ed Del Grande gives you the details.
Why should I consider a Standby Generator?This video goes over the question "Do I need a Standby Generator and would this be a worthwhile investment for my home?". Home Improvement expert Ed Del Grande goes over certain reasons why a homeowner may want to invest in a Standby Generator.
How it works - See a Standby Generator in actionTake a moment to see a Kohler Standby Generator in action during a simulated power outage.
Home Standby Generator InstallHome Improvement expert Ed Del Grande goes over the installation of a Kohler Standby Generator at his home. This video takes a moment to give you some insight on what is involved with in a Home Standby Generator installation.
Regulator heater kit GM79141--KP1 is designed for Kohler 20 kW residential/light commercial generator sets. The regulator heater kit is recommended for reliable engine starting in temperatures from --18 C to --29 C (0 F to --20 F).The regulator heater is a 127 mm (5 in.) diameter round heating pad with a snap action thermostat and a power cord. The heating pad mounts directly on the fuel regulator, which is located on the air intake side of the generator set.
The regulator heater requires a source of 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz power. The circuit should be ground fault protected. The generator set is equipped with 120 VAC receptacles for this and other AC-powered generator set accessories. The kit includes an adapter plug for connecting multiple accessories.
- Recommended for reliable engine starting in temperatures below 32 F
- For models 20RESAL, 20RESL, 20RESA and 20RES
- 127 mm (5") diameter round heating pad with a snap action thermostat and a power cord.
- Heater will be installed on the fuel regulator which is located on the air intake side of the generator set.
- Heater is installed on the fuel regulator which is located on the air intake side of the generator set.
- 120V carburetor heater
- Thermostatically controlled
- Turns on automatically at 40 F and turns off at 60 F
- The generator set is equipped with one or two 120 VAC receptacles.
- A receptacle adaptor is included in the kit to allow more than one accessory to be plugged into the receptable.
- Made in the USA
Additional Kohler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kohler Products
- Shop All Kohler Kohler Power Systems Collection Products
Our SKU: Kohler GM79141-KP1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler GM79141-KP1-QS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Country Of Origin||USA|