1.28 gpf Motion Activated Retrofit Electronic Flush Valve from the Tripoint Collection
Operating with a sophisticated electronic sensor, Touchless faucets with Tripoint technology feature highly accurate, dependable performance. These faucets, which offer attractive options for any commercial or institutional installation, are UL listed and comply with the guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Solid metal construction for durability and reliability
- Fixture-mount design
- Includes four 1.5 V AA alkaline batteries
- Electronic infrared sensor with Tripoint(TM) technology for accurate activation
- Intended for washout urinal installations with 1-1/2" top spud coupling connection
- 1.28 gallons per flush
- Piston valve technology offers reliable and accurate flushing performance across pressures
- Activation distance is factory set - no adjustments on-site
- Chloramine resistance on all rubber exposed to waterway
- This product can help a building earn Water Efficiency points in the LEED Green Building Rating System. See specification sheet for water use data.
- Manual courtesy flush button (works without DC power)
- 24 hour sentinel flush operates automatically if unit not flushed for 24 hours
Additional Kohler Links
This Kohler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kohler K-10669-CP
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the K-10669 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kohler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.