Kohler Rite-Temp Rough In Valve with Diverter (Replaces K-305-K)
This Rite-Temp pressure-balancing valve works behind the scenes to prevent scalding and freezing for a safe, comfortable water supply. The valve features a high-temperature limit stop and an optimal comfort zone, so you can set a maximum high and then find and maintain your desired water temperature. The diaphragm design virtually eliminates freeze-ups from contamination and water debris. This valve integrates a diverter mechanism for seamless actuation of a handshower/showerhead application OR a showerhead/tub spout application. Finally, universal NPT and direct sweat connections need no additional parts for installation.
- Replaces the K-305-K in 2010
- Back-to-back installation is ideal for unique or high-volume jobs
- Large internal ports allow quick bath filling
- Provides anti-scald protection and temperature regulation at flow rates as low as 1.75 gpm; far below federally mandated standards of 2.5 gpm
- Brass valve body
- Rite-Temp pressure-balancing diaphragm design
- Pressure-balancing mechanism of one-piece diaphragm cartridge design for ease of maintenance
- Mixing valve cycles from "cold" to "hot"
- Integral diverter mechanism
- High-temperature limit setting for added safety
- Does not have screwdriver stops (See K-11748-KS)
- Designed for showerhead and handshower applications
Additional Kohler Links
This Kohler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kohler K-11748-K-NA
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the K-11748-K and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kohler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.