This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
Tub Apron Recommended
- Kohler bathtubs are fully covered under warranty for up to a year after installation
- Tub is constructed from an Acrylic material making it strong and flex resistant
- The body contoured design of the Mariposa Collection provides enhanced comfort
- Installs in a Drop-In configuration
- A textured slip-resistant bottom takes the worry out of slipping and sliding as you move about the tub
- Product Meets or Exceeds the Following Codes and Standards: ANSI, IAPMO/UPC, CSA
- Pair this bath with other products from the Mariposa Collection for a coordinated elegant look in the bathroom
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Material - Acrylic - A strong, flex resistant material with a smooth finish that resists chipping and cracking, as well as being easy to clean.
- Overall Height: 20" (measured from the top of tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 36" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Length: 72" (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Width (Bottom): 24" (back to front measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Bottom): 50" (right to left measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Width (Top): 27" (back to front measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Top): 65" (right to left measurement of the top of the basin walls)
- Water Depth: 14" (depth of water at tub's maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 72-gallons
- Drain Location: Reversible
Variations On This Tub:
- K-1259: This model
- K-1259-LA: Alcove version of this model with left-hand drain
- K-1259-RA: Alcove version of this model with right-hand drain
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
This Kohler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kohler K-1259-47
- Kohler K-1259-96
- Kohler K-1259-NY
- Kohler K-1259-95*
- Kohler K-1259-55*
- Kohler K-1259-G9
- Kohler K-1259-71*
- Kohler K-1259-6*
- Kohler K-1259-Y2*
- Kohler K-1259-0
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Kohler K-1259 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kohler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.