Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Basin Rack Recommended
P Trap Recommended
- Single basin design provides maximum available workspace
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- With an integral apron front and backsplash, this Gilford kitchen sink combines vintage farmhouse style with modern functionality
- Constructed of Vitreous China
- Wall-mount or top-mount installation options offering complete versatility for any kitchen task
- Rear drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage area underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Apron Front: Once known as “farmhouse sinks” because they evoke images of traditional kitchens, Kohler apron-front sinks have a stylish panel in front and are available in both tile-in and under-mount models. Self-Trimming installation lets you install an apron-front sink with most conventional cabinetry.
- Height: 17-1/2" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top most point of the sink)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 24" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 18" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 22" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 8-5/8" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Wall mount or top mount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 2
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-5/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 26"
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: Kohler K-12701
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-12701-47
- Kohler K-12701-96
- Kohler K-12701-7
- Kohler K-12701-K4
- Kohler K-12701-C9*
- Kohler K-12701-V2*
- Kohler K-12701-NY
- Kohler K-12701-95
- Kohler K-12701-G9
- Kohler K-12701-S3*
- Kohler K-12701-Y2*
- Kohler K-12701-NG*
- Kohler K-12701-97*
- Kohler K-12701-0
- Kohler K-12701-S4*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kohler K-12701-47 Product Specifications
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Split||Single Basin|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.38|
|Installation Type||Drop In, Farmhouse, Wall Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|