- Oval basin couples functionality with aesthetic appeal
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed from vitreous china providing a classic look and feel
- Create a striking traditional look of a washbasin
- Neutral palette blends beautifully with natural materials
- Drop in installation delivers a clean appearance to your existing bathroom design
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Drop In Sinks: A rim or lip sits on the counter while the basin rests below. Ideal for remodeling, these sinks can be easily retrofitted to an existing counter.
- Overall Length: 16-1/4" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Overall Width: 16-1/4" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Height: 6-3/8" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Basin Width: 15-7/8" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 15-7/8" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 4-1/4" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop in
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-3/4"
- K-14223-T9: This model
- K-14223-BT: This model with Botanical Study design
- K-14223-VB: This model with Imperial Blue design
Additional Kohler Links
This Kohler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kohler K-14223-T9-47
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the K-14223-T9 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kohler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.