This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
Trim Kit Required
- Kohler tubs are fully covered under warranty for up to a year after installation
- Tub is constructed from an Acrylic material making it strong and flex resistant
- Whirlpool hydrotherapy tub - provides one of the most relaxing and invigorating bath experiences available
- Add a charming focal point to the bathroom with the inviting Portrait bath
- With a molded back and arm rests you can lean back in total comfort, making the bath both functional and stylish
- Variable-speed whirlpool with 8 fully adjustable color matched jets offers optimum performance and value
- Hydro-massage flow and direction that can be controlled at each jet
- Installs in a drop-in configuration
- Tub comes standard with molded lumbar support, furthering the users comfort
- A built-in heater keeps the water at the desired temperature as the user enjoys a long soak without the water getting cold
- Product Meets or Exceeds the Following Codes/Standards: CSA, IAPMO, ASME, UL, ASTM
- This tub coordinates seamlessly with other products from the Portrait Collection
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Acrylic Material - A strong, flex resistant material with a smooth finish that resists chipping and cracking, as well as being easy to clean.
- Whirlpool Tubs - Kohler Whirlpool tubs are designed to deliver powerful jets of water and air that are fully adjustable in direction and massage intensity, thus allowing your own personal massage.
- Built-In Heater - A Built-In Heater works to keep the water warm as it recirculates throughout the intake and whirlpool jets where the water would typically bleed off heat.
- Overall Height: 22" (measured from the top of tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 42" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Length: 67" (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Width (Bottom): 29" (back to front measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Bottom): 50" (right to left measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Width (Top): 32" (back to front measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Top): 61" (left to right measurement of top of basin walls)
- Water Depth: 16" (depth of water at tub's maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 100-gallons
- Drain Location: Center
- Pump Voltage: 240V
- Heater Voltage: 240V
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: Kohler K-1457-HJ
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-1457-HJ-47
- Kohler K-1457-HJ-96
- Kohler K-1457-HJ-S1*
- Kohler K-1457-HJ-7
- Kohler K-1457-HJ-K4
- Kohler K-1457-HJ-NY
- Kohler K-1457-HJ-95
- Kohler K-1457-HJ-55
- Kohler K-1457-HJ-33
- Kohler K-1457-HJ-52*
- Kohler K-1457-HJ-G9
- Kohler K-1457-HJ-71*
- Kohler K-1457-HJ-6*
- Kohler K-1457-HJ-Y2*
- Kohler K-1457-HJ-NG*
- Kohler K-1457-HJ-58
- Kohler K-1457-HJ-97*
- Kohler K-1457-HJ-0
- Kohler K-1457-HJ-S2*
- Kohler K-1457-HJ-45*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kohler K-1457-HJ-47 Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Jets||8|
|Top Area||61 x 32|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.