- Single basin design provides maximum available workspace
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- Ideal for eclectic and contemporary kitchens, the Cursive design showcases a unique geometric pattern of layered circles on this wide Alcott sink
- A glaze affect highlights the carved texture of the apron front
- Constructed of fireclay this sink embodies unrivaled aesthetic appeal
- Under-mount apron-front installation gives an integrated graceful look to the sink
- Rear drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage area underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Apron Front: Once known as “farmhouse sinks” because they evoke images of traditional kitchens, Kohler apron-front sinks have a stylish panel in front and are available in both tile-in and under-mount models. Self-Trimming installation lets you install an apron-front sink with most conventional cabinetry.
- Height: 8-5/8" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top most point of the sink)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 25" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 15" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 21" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 8" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Under-mount apron-front
- Number of Faucet Holes: 3 or 4
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-7/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 27"
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kohler Products
- Shop All Kohler Artist Editions Collection Products
Kohler K-14572-T6-K5 Product Specifications
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Split||Single Basin|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Designer||Kohler Artist Editions|
|Faucet Hole Size||2.5|
|Installation Type||Farmhouse, Undermount|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|