This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Shower Arm Required
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process – finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Flipside shower head dedicates a single sprayhead surface to each of the four unique sprays
- Innovative design delivers an indulgent showering experience
- Multi-function water jet shower head
- Shower Head Width: 5-3/8"
- Shower Head Depth: 5-5/16"
- Shower head rotates 360-degree on its axis to deliver four unique sprays
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Flipstream: Kohler's patented shower head delivers four distinct spray patterns provide an indulgent showering experience. By flipping it on its axis, the shower head offers Koverage, Kotton, Komotion and Kurrent spray patterns suitable for any bathing necessity.
Additional Kohler Links
This Kohler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kohler K-15996-2BZ
Oil Rubbed Bronze (2BZ)
- Kohler K-15996-CP
- Kohler K-15996-BN
Vibrant Brushed Nickel
- Kohler K-15996-SN
Vibrant Polished Nickel
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the K-15996 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kohler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Kohler FlipSide Multifunction ShowerKohler FlipSide Multifunction Shower
How To Replace a Shower HeadBrent Holland shows you how to easily replace a shower head
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.