- Hardwood vanity cabinet
- Hardwood vanity top
- Constructed of hardwood providing a lifetime of durability
- Vanity features a single full extension drawer providing ample concealed storage space
- Equipped with shelf for even more storage space
- This model is a complete package - vanity top included
- Complete with matching decorative hardware
- Vanity is crated and shipped fully assembled
- Solid cabinet construction ensures years of reliable performance
- Vanity top is Constructed of wood material providing a sturdy feel and clean appearance
- Faucet and waste assembly not included with this model - must be purchased separately
- Sturdy mounting assembly - ensuring safety and reliability
- All hardware needed for installation is included
- Overall Height: 7" (measured from ground level to highest point on vanity)
- Overall Depth: 18" (measured from back most to front most point on vanity)
- Overall Width: 48" (measured from left most to right most point on vanity)
- Mounting Style: Wall Mounted
- Number of Drawers: 1
- Number of Doors: 0
- Overall Depth: 18" (measured from back edge to front edge of vanity top)
- Overall Width: 48" (measured from left most to right most point on vanity top)
Additional Kohler Links
This Kohler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kohler K-18599-F29*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the K-18599 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kohler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Install a VanityMilan Rosan shows you step by step how to install a bathroom vanity.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.