This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
- Kohler tubs are fully covered under warranty for up to a year after installation
- Tub constructed of acrylic
- Comfort height design – provides a lower wall to step over when entering the bath, while maintaining the comfortable soaking depth of standard tubs
- Three wall alcove installation type with tile flange helps prevent water from seeping behind wall and simplifies alcove installation
- Tub comes standard with molded lumbar support and armrests, furthering the users comfort
- A textured slip-resistant bottom takes the worry out of slipping and sliding as you move about the tub
- Equipped with an overflow assembly permitting the user to enjoy a deep soak without worrying about spillage
- ADA compliant – complies with the standards set forth by the American’s with Disabilities Act
- Product Meet or Exceeds the Following Codes/Standards: ADA, ICC/ANSI A117.1 and CSA B45.5/IAPMO Z124
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Material - ExoCrylic - Kohler Baths constructed of ExoCrylic material are 30% lighter and offer an easier, mortar-less installation, as well as using 90% fewer volatile organic compounds produced during manufacturing.
- Overall Height: 20-1/4" (measured from the top of tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 30" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Length: 60" (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Width (Bottom): 19-11/16" (back to front measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Bottom): 45-1/8" (right to left measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Width (Top): 22-1/16" (back to front measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Top): 52-1/8" (right to left measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Water Depth: 15-1/8" (depth of water at tub’s maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 57 – gallons
- Drain Location: Left
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
This Kohler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kohler KBF1946-L-47
- Kohler KBF1946-L-96
- Kohler KBF1946-L-7
- Kohler KBF1946-L-K4
- Kohler KBF1946-L-NY
- Kohler KBF1946-L-95
- Kohler K-1946-L-55*
- Kohler KBF1946-L-33
- Kohler KBF1946-L-G9
- Kohler KBF1946-L-58
- Kohler KBF1946-L-0
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the K-1946-L and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kohler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.