Kohler10 coupon applies to these select finishes - White
- Fully covered under Kohler's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Sink constructed from vitreous china - providing a classic look and feel with reliable durability
- Oval basin with raised rim couples functionality with aesthetic appeal
- Reminiscent of a bygone era, the molded edges and subtle curves will add distinctive visual impact to any bathroom design
- Couple the old-world charm of this pedestal sink with other products in the Devonshire suite to bring refinement to the bathroom or powder room
- Installing with pedestal design this sink brings versatility of placement and an elegant look
- Rear drain location increases usable area in sink's basin
- Equipped with overflow drain - works in tandem with the primary drain to prevent an overflow or spillage
- Sink comes pre-drilled with 8" center-to-center holes for faucet installation
- All hardware required for installation is included
- Height: 33-1/2” (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 19-3/4” (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 24-1/8” (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Basin Width: 12” (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 17” (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 4-7/8” (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Pedestal
- Number of Faucet Holes: 3
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-3/4”
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.