This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
P Trap Recommended
- Oval basin couples functionality with aesthetic appeal
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed of 20-gauge stainless steel giving both the aesthetic beauty you want and the durability and longevity you need
- Make a contemporary design with the basin's satin finish and oval shape
- Noteworthy addition to any bathroom
- Drop in / Undermount installation delivers a clean appearance to your existing bathroom design
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Drop In Sinks: A rim or lip sits on the counter while the basin rests below. Ideal for remodeling, these sinks can be easily retrofitted to an existing counter.
- Undermount Sinks: Create a seamless counter-to-basin transition. Sleek styles and ease of cleaning are what makes these the preferred design choice.
- Overall Length: 16-3/4" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Overall Width: 11-3/4" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Height: 6" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Basin Width: 10" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 15" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 5-1/2" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop in
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-5/8"
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: Kohler K-2611-SU
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-2611-SU-NA
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kohler K-2611-SU-NA Product Specifications
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Installation Type||Drop In, Undermount|
|Number Of Basins||1|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.