MasterShower® thermostatic valve with integrated volume control and stops
KOHLER® Performance Showering features an array of innovative technologies and design options that take showering beyond the ordinary to customized environments that delight the senses. This 1/2" MasterShower® thermostatic valve with integral volume control and stops, with its high-temperature limit stop for added safety, delivers a high flow rate and precise, consistent temperature control. The stacked valve allows separate control of water temperature and flow.
- 1/2" inlet
- Thermostatic valve allows bather to set and maintain precise temperature
- Factory-calibrated comfort setting at 104 degrees Fahrenheit
- High temperature safety stop ensures that water temperature does not exceed 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- *Note Replaces the K-680-KS
- Note: Kohler part# K-9663 required if using diverter tub spout.
Improvements to the K-2973-KS over the K-680-KS are:
- High temperature stop calibration no longer requires nut removal
- Hanging tabs allow valves to be mounted to a board during installation
- Reduced width leaves more room to locate valve and plumbing between studs
- 90 degree service stops allow for faster, easier shut-off
- Forged brass body eliminates porosity and potential leak paths
Additional Kohler Links
This Kohler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kohler K-2973-KS-NA
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the K-2973-KS and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kohler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.