This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Angle Supply Recommended
Tank Lever Recommended
Wax Ring Kit Required
Stylish, one-piece design of this San Raphael toilet features a beautifully curved toilet seat and a low-profile silhouette. Creating a strong siphon with every flush, this toilet delivers powerful, reliable performance at 1.6 gallons per flush. Its ergonomic, elongated bowl adds extra comfort, while a concealed trapway simplifies cleaning.
- One-piece configuration provides a uniform look and simplifies installation
- Elongated bowl offers comfort and convenience, extending out an extra 1-1/2" compared to a round configuration
- Covered under Kohler's 1 year limited warranty
- Includes Quiet-Close seat with Quick-Release for easy removal and convenient cleaning
- Left handed trip lever
- Constructed of Vitreous China
- Concealed trapway - a built in skirt hides the discharge passageway from view, for a smoother, less utilitarian appearance
- Includes a soft close seat
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Ingenium: The Ingenium gravity flushing system is designed to provide a quiet, swirling flush that is both unobtrusive and efficient.
- Overall Height: 23-1/4" (measured from bottom of base to top of tank)
- Overall Depth: 29" (measured from back of tank to front of rim)
- Overall Width: 20-3/8" (measured from rightmost to leftmost edge of toilet)
- Bowl Height: 15" (measured from floor to bowl rim)
- Flow Rate: 1.6 GPF (gallons per flush)
- Water Area: 11" x 8-3/4" (inner rim dimensions of bowl, length x width)
- Water Depth (from Rim): 5-1/4"
- Tank Width: 20-3/8" (measured from leftmost to rightmost edge of tank)
- Tank Depth: 8" (measured from back edge to front edge of tank)
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway) Size: 2"
- Distance Between Toilet Seat Installation Holes: 5-1/2"
- Rough-In: 12"
- Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit, and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler's mission that you improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service. Kohler lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality, regardless of price. It sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve. From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world - this is what the Kohler company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
This Kohler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kohler K-3466-47
- Kohler K-3466-96
- Kohler K-3466-7
- Kohler K-3466-K4
- Kohler K-3466-89*
- Kohler K-3466-NY
- Kohler K-3466-HW1*
- Kohler K-3466-95
- Kohler K-3466-55*
- Kohler K-3466-33
- Kohler K-3466-52*
- Kohler K-3466-G9
- Kohler K-3466-71*
- Kohler K-3466-6*
- Kohler K-3466-Y2*
- Kohler K-3466-NG*
- Kohler K-3466-58
- Kohler K-3466-97*
- Kohler K-3466-0
- Kohler K-3466-45*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the K-3466 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kohler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How to remove and install a ToiletIf you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.