How to remove and install a ToiletIf you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Angle Supply Recommended
Trip Lever Recommended
Wax Ring Kit Required
Saile(tm) Elongated One-Piece Toilet with Dual Flush Technology and Saile Quiet-Close(tm) Toilet Seat with Quick-Release(tm) Functionality
The Saile one-piece toilet offers a seamless, contemporary design highlighted by the sleek, fully skirted trapway. The Saile Quiet-Close toilet seat with Quick-Release functionality further compliments the design of the toilet. This compact elongated model features Dual Flush technology, which includes a 1.6 gpf and also an eco-friendly, 0.8-gallon flush option. The Saile toilet can save as much as 6,000 gallons of water annually over a traditional 1.6-gallon toilet.
- The almond, biscuit, black and white finishes come with seat (K-4748)
- Honed white finish comes with seat (K-4694)
- 28-1/2" L x 14-1/4" W x 28-3/4" H
- Dual Flush flushing technology
- 0.8 or 1.6 gallon water consumption options
- Compact elongated bowl
- Includes two-button actuator provides easy-to-use flushing options
- Skirted trapway is easy to clean and eliminates potential debris
- Meets strict flushing performance guidelines established by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) WaterSense program
- WaterSense labeled toilets use at least 20% less water than standard 1.6-gallon toilets Strict 12" rough-in (1/8" wall gap)
- Includes Saile(tm) Quiet-Close elongated toilet seat with Quick-Release functionality
- This product can help a building earn Water Efficiency points in the LEED Green Building Rating System(tm). See specification sheet for water use data.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: Kohler K-3564
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-3564-47
- Kohler K-3564-96
- Kohler K-3564-7*
- Kohler K-3564-HW1
- Kohler K-3564-0
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kohler K-3564-HW1 Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Flush Technology||Dual Flush Gravity|
|Flush Type||Dual Flush|
|Gallons Per Flush||.8, 1.6|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Trip Lever Placement||Top|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.