American Club chefs demonstrate the KOHLER Stages Sink collectionKOHLER American Club chefs Ulrich Koberstein and Ryan Andersen demonstrate and discuss how the Stages sink helps streamline cooking and cleanup, as well as showing off all of the included accessories that make the KOHLER Stages collection in a class of it's own.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Basket Strainer Recommended
Garbage Disposal recommended
- Single basin design provides maximum available workspace
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- Designed in collaboration with the chefs at Kohler's Five Diamond resort hotel, Stages sinks meet the needs of the serious home cook
- The design offers a wide basin to accommodate large pots and pans, as well as a stepped side platform for prepping food or drying dishes
- Hand crafted from 16-gauge stainless steel giving both the aesthetic beauty you want and the durability and longevity you need
- Under-mount installation gives an integrated graceful look to the sink
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- SilentShield®: A sound-absorption system found in many Kohler sinks that significantly reduces the noise from clanging dishes and silverware, as well as undesirable noise caused by running water and disposals.
- Height: 9-13/16" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top most point of the sink)
- Overall Width: 18-1/2" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 33" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 17" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 31-1/2" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 9-1/2" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Under-mount
- Sink does not come with pre-set faucet holes
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-5/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 35"
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: Kohler K-3760
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-3760-NA
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kohler K-3760 Product Specifications
|Basin Rack Included||Yes|
|Basin Split||Single Basin|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Cutting Board Included||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|