How to remove and install a ToiletIf you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.
- One-piece configuration provides a uniform look and simplifies installation
- Elongated bowl offers a modern and comfortable look and feel, extending out an extra 1-1/2" compared to a round configuration
- Covered under Kohler's one-year limited warranty
- Trip lever located on the right side
- Compact design offers a contemporary look to the bathroom while conserving space
- Constructed of durable, easy to clean vitreous china
- Installs in a floor mounted configuration
- AquaPiston flush technology provides a powerful gravity assisted flush
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards for toilets set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Comfort Height - designed for ease of use, with a higher than average bowl
- WaterSense certified - toilet uses 20% less water than the current standard while still maintaining superior performance
- Includes a seat with cover
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- AquaPiston: AquaPiston canisters allow water to flow into the bowl from all sides, increasing a flushing system's power and efficiency.
- Comfort Height: Comfort Height toilets offer the greatest accessibility and ease of use with a bowl height of between 16-1/2" and 18", the same as a standard chair.
- WaterSense Certified: To help make a difference on a global scale and to further its role as an industry leader in eco-performance practices, Kohler has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. Many Kohler faucets and toilets are equipped with low-flow technology - they use less water, while continuing to meet superior performance standards.
- Overall Height: 28-3/16" (measured from bottom of base to top of tank)
- Overall Depth: 27-3/4" (measured from back of tank to front of rim)
- Overall Width: 18-3/4" (measured from rightmost to leftmost edge of toilet)
- Bowl Height: 16-1/2" (measured from floor to bowl rim)
- Flow Rate: 1.28 GPF (gallons per flush)
- Water Area: 11" x 8-1/8" (inner rim dimensions of bowl, length x width)
- Water Depth (from Rim): 6-1/4"
- Tank Width: 18-3/4" (measured from leftmost to rightmost edge of tank)
- Tank Length: 6-9/16" (measured from back edge to front edge of tank)
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway) Size: 2-1/8"
- Distance Between Toilet Seat Installation Holes: 5-1/2"
- Rough-In: 12"
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit, and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler's mission that you improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service. Kohler lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality, regardless of price. It sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve. From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world - this is what the Kohler company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: Kohler K-3810-RA
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-3810-RA-0
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kohler K-3810-RA Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|CSA Code||B45.1, B651|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Flush Type||Gravity Flush|
|Flush Valve Size||2|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.28|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Trip Lever Placement||Right|
|Water Area||11 x 8.125|