How To Replace or Install a ToiletThis step by step How-To will teach you to replace or install a new toilet. Replacing your existing toilet is easy and can save on water usage.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Wax Ring Kit Required
Memoirs® Comfort Height® one piece elongated 1.28gpf toilet with Classic design
The Memoirs® Comfort Height® 1.28 gpf one-piece elongated toilet combines sensible ergonomics with sophisticated traditional style. The Classic design offers rounded details that recall vintage crown molding, while also providing the very latest in high-efficiency technologies for your bath.
- High-efficiency system offers bulk flushing performance and best-in-class cleanliness
- Significant water savings of as much as 16,500 gallons of water annually over a 3.5 gallon toilet
- Meets strict flushing performance guidelines established by the EPA
- Consumer rebates are available in some municipalities (Check with your local Gov''t)
- Dimensions: 28-1/8" x 17-3/4" x 28-5/8"
- Large 3-1/4" canister flush valve features a powerful jet action, providing rapid water delivery from tank to bowl
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: Kohler K-3812
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-3812-47
- Kohler K-3812-96
- Kohler K-3812-7
- Kohler K-3812-K4
- Kohler K-3812-NY
- Kohler K-3812-95
- Kohler K-3812-55
- Kohler K-3812-33
- Kohler K-3812-G9
- Kohler K-3812-6*
- Kohler K-3812-Y2*
- Kohler K-3812-NG*
- Kohler K-3812-58
- Kohler K-3812-0
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kohler K-3812-47 Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Flush Technology||Class Five|
|Flush Type||Siphon Jet|
|Flush Valve Size||3.25|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.28|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Trip Lever Placement||Left|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.