How To Replace or Install a ToiletThis step by step How-To will teach you to replace or install a new toilet. Replacing your existing toilet is easy and can save on water usage.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Wax Ring Kit Required
Elongated Comfort Height Two Piece Toilet with 1.28 GPF and Left Hand Trip Lever from the Memoirs Collection
The Memoirs Comfort Height 1.28 gpf two-piece elongated toilet combines sensible ergonomics with sophisticated traditional style. The Classic design offers rounded details that recall vintage crown molding, while also providing the very latest in high-efficiency technologies for your bath.
- Comfort Height Elongated Toilet bowl - With a seat height comparable to that of a standard chair, Comfort Height toilets make sitting down and standing up easier for people of all ages
- 12" (30.5 cm) rough-in
- 28-3/8" x 17-13/16" x 31-1/2"
- Class Five - provides tremendous bulk waste flushing performance and best-in-class bowl cleanliness
- 3-bolt Installation - Three pre-installed tank bolts save installation time
- Canister flush valve provides smooth flushing actuation with consistent water usage, flush after flush
- 1.28 gpf high-efficiency toilets provide significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year versus an old 3.5-gallon toilet without sacrificing performance
- Meets strict flushing performance guidelines established by the EPA's (Environmental Protection Agency) WaterSense program
- Qualifies as a HET (High-efficiency toilet) - consumer rebates are available in certain municipalities
- Polished chrome trip lever, less seat and supply
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: Kohler K-3816
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-3816-47
- Kohler K-3816-96
- Kohler K-3816-7
- Kohler K-3816-NY
- Kohler K-3816-95
- Kohler K-3816-G9
- Kohler K-3816-0
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Flush Type||Siphon Jet|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.28|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Trip Lever Placement||Left|