How To Replace or Install a ToiletThis step by step How-To will teach you to replace or install a new toilet. Replacing your existing toilet is easy and can save on water usage.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Wax Ring Kit Required
Elongated Comfort Height Two Piece Toilet with 1.28 GPF from the Bancroft Collection
Inspired by the traditional elegance of early 1900s American design, the Bancroft Suite by Kohler embodies a nostalgic aesthetic that achieves universal appeal for today's bathrooms. These classic design features are reflected in the suite's pedestal and undercounter lavatories, two-piece toilet with Class Five technology, and ProFlex, Experience and BubbleMassage™ bath and whirlpool models, as well as complementary faucets and accessories.
- Comfort Height Elongated Toilet bowl - With a seat height comparable to that of a standard chair, Comfort Height toilets make sitting down and standing up easier for people of all ages
- 12" (30.5 cm) rough-in
- 30-5/8" x 18-1/4" x 31-1/2"
- Class Five - provides tremendous bulk waste flushing performance and best-in-class bowl cleanliness
- 3-bolt Installation - Three pre-installed tank bolts save installation time
- Canister flush valve provides smooth flushing actuation with consistent water usage, flush after flush
- 1.28 gpf high-efficiency toilets provide significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year versus an old 3.5-gallon toilet without sacrificing performance
- Meets strict flushing performance guidelines established by the EPA's (Environmental Protection Agency) WaterSense program
- Qualifies as a HET (High-efficiency toilet) - consumer rebates are available in certain municipalities
- Polished chrome trip lever, less seat and supply
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: Kohler K-3827
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-3827-47
- Kohler K-3827-96
- Kohler K-3827-7
- Kohler K-3827-K4
- Kohler K-3827-NY
- Kohler K-3827-95
- Kohler K-3827-55
- Kohler K-3827-33
- Kohler K-3827-G9
- Kohler K-3827-58
- Kohler K-3827-0
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kohler K-3827-0 Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Flush Type||Gravity Flush, Siphon Jet|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.28|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Trip Lever Placement||Left|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.