This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Toilet Seat Required
Wax Ring Kit Required
- Two-piece configuration eases installation and maintenance
- Elongated bowls provide an extra 1-1/2" compared to the traditional round bowl
- Toilet is fully covered under a manufacturer's warranty for up to a year after installation
- With its clean, simple design and efficient performance this Highline toilet combines style and functionality
- Made from vitreous china giving a sleek appearance and durability to last a lifetime
- Floor mounted installation gives versatility of placement and easy installation
- Class Five flushing technology offers plug and leak free performance as well as better rinsing power
- ADA compliant - meets the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for toilets
- Comfort height – Providing a higher seat, sometimes referred to as a handicapped toilet, it is designed for ease of use
- WaterSense certified – toilet uses 20% less water than the current standard while maintaining superior performance
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Class Five Flushing:This innovative flushing technology from Kohler solves every issue that has plagued toilet makers and users for generations. It offers a plug and leak free performance unlike any other. A 3-1/4” flushing valve and an oversized, fully glazed trapway delivers extraordinary bulk flushing power. Additionally these toilets feature better rinsing and cleansing power than any toilets on the market. While delivering unmatched performance they also act as a water saving solution. Using only 1.28 gallons-per-flush, they have the potential to save up to 22,000 gallons of water every year. To top it off these toilets are equipped with an exclusively DryLock fast installation system, making it an excellent choice from start to finish.
- Overall Height: 31-1/4” (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 29-1/2” (measured from the back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 18” (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 16-1/2” (measured from the bottom of the base to the rim)
- Flow Rate: 1.28 GPF (gallons-per-flush)
- Water Area: 16-5/8” x 10-1/8” (inner rim dimensions length X width)
- Water Depth (From Rim): 11-1/2”
- Tank Width: 18” (measured from left most to right most points on tank)
- Tank Length: 8-1/2” (measured from back most to front most points on tank)
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway) Size: 2-1/8”
- Rough In Size: 10"
- Distance Between Toilet Seat Installation Holes: 5-1/2”
- K-3889: This model
- K-3889-RA: This model with right-hand tank lever
- K-3889-UT: This model + Insuliner and tank cover locks
- K-3889-T: This model + tank cover locks
- K-3889-U: This model + Insuliner
Additional Kohler Links
This Kohler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kohler K-3889-47
- Kohler K-3889-96
- Kohler K-3889-7
- Kohler K-3889-NY*
- Kohler K-3889-95*
- Kohler K-3889-G9*
- Kohler K-3889-0
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Kohler K-3889 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kohler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How to remove and install a ToiletIf you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.