This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Garbage Disposal recommended
- Double basin sink with a 40/60 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- A fresh take on traditional sinks, the Staccato sinks feature elegantly curved bowls to bring contemporary style to the kitchen
- The large/medium basins allow you to keep clean and dirty dishes separate, while providing ample room for oversized pots and pans
- Constructed from 18-gauge stainless steel giving both the aesthetic beauty you want and the durability and longevity you need
- Under-mount installation gives an integrated graceful look to the sink
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- SilentShield®: A sound-absorption system found in many Kohler sinks that significantly reduces the noise from clanging dishes and silverware, as well as undesirable noise caused by running water and disposals.
- Height: 8" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top most point of the sink)
- Overall Width: 19-9/16" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 31-5/8" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width (left): 17-1/16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (left): 10-7/16" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (left): 8" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Basin Width (right): 17-1/16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (right): 17-7/16" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (right): 8" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Under-mount
- Sink does not come with pre-set faucet holes
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-5/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 34"
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: Kohler K-3891
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-3891-NA
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Basin Depth (Left)||8|
|Basin Depth (Right)||8|
|Basin Length (Left)||10.438|
|Basin Length (Right)||17.438|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Width (Left)||17.063|
|Basin Width (Right)||17.063|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|