Refresh your Kitchen with a KOHLER Vault Stainless Apron Front SinkTake a look at how simple it is to refresh the look of your kitchen with a KOHLER Vault Stainless Steel Self-Trimming apron front sink. You can have the stylish apron front look without the need to have an expensive renovation done, and this video shows you how.
- Double basin sink with a 50/50 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- The Vault apron-front sinks combine the sleek, modern look of stainless steel with the traditional farmhouse style
- This sink features tightly angled corners to maximize workspace, and the top-mount design makes for easy installation and use with most laminate countertops
- Hand crafted from 18-gauge stainless steel giving both the aesthetic beauty you want and the durability and longevity you need
- Top-mount installation makes for a quick and easy install wile keeping the elegant you crave
- Rear drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage area underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Self Trimming: An Apron Front design that overlaps the “Apron” down over a portion of existing cabinetry. This allows the installation of an Apron Front sink with only minor countertop modification.
- Height: 9-5/16" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top most point of the sink)
- Overall Width: 24-5/16" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 35-3/4" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 15-11/16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 17-3/16" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 9" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Top-mount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 1
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-5/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 38"
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: Kohler K-3944-1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-3944-1-NA
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kohler K-3944-1-NA Product Specifications
|Basin Depth (Left)||9|
|Basin Depth (Right)||9|
|Basin Length (Left)||17.188|
|Basin Length (Right)||17.188|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Width (Left)||15.688|
|Basin Width (Right)||15.688|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|