How to remove and install a ToiletIf you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.
The Kohler Wellworth Toilet, new style and a more powerful flushKohler re-introduces the Wellworth Toilet. With a new, updated design, and a high performance, highly efficient AquaPiston cannister flush. The Kohler Wellworth is a virtually plug free toilet with best in class / best in price performance.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Toilet Seat Recommended
Angle Supply Recommended
Wax Ring Kit Required
1.6 GPF Two-Piece Elongated Toilet with 12" Rough In from the Wellworth Collection
Exceptional Performance. Exceptional Value. Wellworth toilets have been an American benchmark for innovation and performance since 1936. With a new design in 2011, the Wellworth toilet brings and elegant flare that complements a wide range of bathroom designs.
- Elongated, standard height toilet bowl
- 12" (30.5 cm) rough-in
- 30" (76.2 cm) x 18" (45.7 cm) x 28-3/4" (73 cm)
- Class Five - provides tremendous bulk waste flushing performance and best-in-class bowl cleanliness
- 3-bolt Installation - Three pre-installed tank bolts save installation time
- Canister flush valve provides smooth flushing actuation with consistent water usage, flush after flush
- 1.6-gallon per flush toilet
- Polished chrome trip lever
- Less seat and supply
- K-3978 includes: K-4468 Toilet tank and K-4198 Elongated Toilet Bowl
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: Kohler K-3978
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-3978-47
- Kohler K-3978-96
- Kohler K-3978-7
- Kohler K-3978-NY
- Kohler K-3978-95
- Kohler K-3978-G9
- Kohler K-3978-0
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kohler K-3978-0 Product Specifications
|Rough In Guide|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Flush Technology||Class Five|
|Flush Type||Gravity Flush|
|Flush Valve Size||3.25|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.6|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Trip Lever Placement||Left|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.