Kohler seats with Grip-Tight bumpers bring stability to the bathroomKohler gives you the breakdown on their new Grip-Tight rubber bumpers. Grip-Tight was added to their Q3 line of toilet seats to bring stability, as well as convenience and durability to your toilet and seat.
- Elongated toilet seat with lid - designed to complement a wide variety of elongated toilet designs
- The Reveal seats combine transitional styling with advanced technologies
- The Q3 advantage seats feature technologies that keep the seat from slamming, and simplifies both cleaning and installation
- Made from a solid polypropylene and is resistant to staining, fading, chipping and peeling
- Seat is ergonomically contoured to provide maximum comfort to the user
- Complete with color matched plastic hinges
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Grip-Tight Bumpers: These rubber bumpers provide added security as well as less shifting of the seat while in use.
- Quiet Close: This quiet close lid forces a gentle descent guaranteeing that your seat will never slam as you put it down.
- Quick Attach: To get you fast on your way to enjoying your new toilet seat, the Quick-Attach Hardware from Kohler makes for fast and secure installation. Simply set the seat with the screws in pre-drilled installation holes, slip a wing-nut underneath and tighten from the top with a screw driver, it’s that easy.
- Quick Release: This simple yet innovative technology from Kohler allows the seat to be unlatched from the toilet for easy removal and convenient cleaning with no tools required. Simply pop open the caps and gently pull the seat forward and you are ready for that detailed cleaning job that has been so difficult in the past.
- Height: 1-1/8" (measured from rim of toilet fixture to highest point on seat)
- Overall Length: 18-1/16" (measured from the back of the hinges to the front most part of the seat)
- Overall Width: 14-3/16" (measured from left most point to the right most point of the seat)
- Distance Required Between Installation Holes: 5-1/2"
- Toilet Seat Material: Sturdy plastic
- Secure mounting assembly while maintaining ease of installation
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: Kohler K-4008
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-4008-47
- Kohler K-4008-96
- Kohler K-4008-7
- Kohler K-4008-K4
- Kohler K-4008-NY
- Kohler K-4008-95
- Kohler K-4008-55*
- Kohler K-4008-33
- Kohler K-4008-G9
- Kohler K-4008-58
- Kohler K-4008-0
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kohler K-4008-0 Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Hinge Center to Center||5.5|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.