- Elongated toilet seat with lid - designed to complement a wide variety of elongated toilet designs
- The classically designed Revival toilet seat integrates perfectly with the Revival suite of products to carry 1930's charm throughout your bath
- Featuring Brushed Chrome hinges this seat will coordinate seamlessly with the Revival toilet
- Made from a molded wood - providing durability while keeping a pleasing weightiness
- Height: 1-1/32" (measured from rim of toilet fixture to the highest point on the seat)
- Overall Length: 18-5/16" (measured from the back of the hinges to the front most part of the seat)
- Overall Width: 14-9/16" (measured from left most point to the right most point of the seat)
- Inside Width: 8-3/4" (measured from the left edge to the right edge of the inner opening of the seat)
- Distance Required Between Installation Holes: 5-1/2"
- Toilet Seat Material: Molded wood
- Secure mounting assembly while maintaining ease of installation
Additional Kohler Links
This Kohler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kohler K-4615-G-47*
- Kohler K-4615-G-96*
- Kohler K-4615-G-S1*
- Kohler K-4615-G-7*
- Kohler K-4615-G-K4*
- Kohler K-4615-G-S5*
- Kohler K-4615-G-89*
- Kohler K-4615-G-W2*
- Kohler K-4615-G-95*
- Kohler K-4615-G-55*
- Kohler K-4615-G-33
- Kohler K-4615-G-52*
- Kohler K-4615-G-G9*
- Kohler K-4615-G-71*
- Kohler K-4615-G-6*
- Kohler K-4615-G-Y2*
- Kohler K-4615-G-NG*
- Kohler K-4615-G-58*
- Kohler K-4615-G-97*
- Kohler K-4615-G-0*
- Kohler K-4615-G-S2*
- Kohler K-4615-G-45*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the K-4615-G and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kohler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.