Experience the KOHLER DTV Prompt digital showerKohler takes you on a short tour of their DTV Prompt Digital Shower. The Kohler DTV Prompt system allows you to upgrade to a new and modern shower experience, without breaking your budget.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
DTV Prompt Digital Shower Remote with ECO-Mode Diverter
The easy-to-use DTV Prompt digital shower system puts total control of your shower experience at your fingertips. A large, intuitive display gives you the freedom to design multiple configurations of sprays, while digital thermostatic valve technology guarantees accurate, safe temperature control.
- Clean and modern, the DTV Prompt interface is available in four finish options to complement a wide range of décor
- Easy-to-read LCD display and raised 'one-touch' buttons
- Use for single- or dual-outlet applications, including bath & shower, shower only or bath only experiences
- ECO-Mode diverter with touch-button operation toggles between water outlets; running with only one outlet at any time
- Required K-528-K Digital thermostatic valve offers single- or dual-outlet operation with up to 13 GPM flow rate. See valve for more information
- Allows user to add a second interface for user convenience and flexibility
- Warm-up mode feature pauses the shower flow until the water is brought up to the preferred temperature, and then notifies you that the shower is ready to enter, thus conserving water
- Pause feature allows you to temporarily pause the water flow for up to two minutes
- Countdown mode feature allows you to set the duration of the shower to easily manage both time and water use
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: Kohler K-527-E
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-527-E-7
- Kohler K-527-E-1CP
Satin Chrome with Polished Chrome
- Kohler K-527-E-1SN
Satin Nickel with Polished Nickel
- Kohler K-527-E-0
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kohler K-527-E-1CP Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Made in America||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.