- Single basin design provides maximum workspace
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- Professional style with easy-to-clean curved corners
- Includes basin rack
- Handcrafted from 16 gauge stainless steel giving both the aesthetic beauty you want and the durability and longevity you need
- Undermount installation delivers a clean look and easy mountability
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
- SilentShield: A sound-absorption system found in many Kohler sinks that significantly reduces the noise from clanging dishes and silverware, as well as undesirable noise caused by running water and disposals.
- Height: 9-5/16" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 15" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 15" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 13-1/4" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 13-1/4" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 9" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-11/16"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 18"
Additional Kohler Links
This Kohler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kohler K-5287-NA
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the K-5287 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kohler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.