- Single basin design provides maximum available workspace
- Covered under Kohler's lifetime limited warranty to not chip, crack, or burn
- The Whitehaven apron-front sink features a streamlined and versatile farmhouse style
- A large basin accommodate large pots and pans, while the sloped bottom helps with draining and clean-up
- Constructed of enameled cast-iron which combines strength, durability and insulation benefits
- Under-mount installation gives an integrated graceful look to the sink
- Offset drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage area underneath
- Self-Trimming apron overlaps the cabinet facefor ease of installation and minimal cabinet modification
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Enameled Cast-Iron: Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. When these materials are combined it gives the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is also available in a wide variety of specialty colors allowing you to truly customize your home.
- Self Trimming: An Apron Front design that overlaps the “Apron” down over a portion of existing cabinetry. This allows the installation of an Apron Front sink with only minor countertop modification.
- Tall Apron Measures at 8-13/16"
- Height: 9-5/8" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top most point of the sink)
- Overall Width: 21-9/16" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 32-11/16" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 18-1/16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 27-3/4" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 9" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Under-mount
- Sink does not come with pre-set faucet holes
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-5/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 33"
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: Kohler K-5827
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-5827-47
- Kohler K-5827-FT
- Kohler K-5827-96
- Kohler K-5827-KA
Black and Tan
- Kohler K-5827-7
- Kohler K-5827-FD
- Kohler K-5827-K4
- Kohler K-5827-FP
- Kohler K-5827-NY
- Kohler K-5827-RR*
- Kohler K-5827-95
- Kohler K-5827-33
- Kohler K-5827-G9
- Kohler K-5827-FF
- Kohler K-5827-20
- Kohler K-5827-58
- Kohler K-5827-0
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Learn more about the Kohler Whitehaven Cast-Iron Kitchen SinkHere you will see the many benefits offered by KOHLER's Whitehaven Kitchen Sinks. From the gently sloping basin, to the self-trimming aesthetic, you will see if the Whitehaven is the choice for your home.
Refresh your kitchen with the Kohler Whitehaven or Vault Apron Front SinkTake a look at how simple it is to refresh the look of your kitchen with the KOHLER Whitehaven or Vault Self-Trimming apron front sink. You can have the stylish apron front look without the need to have an expensive renovation done, and this video shows you how.