Parq bridge faucets feature a fresh interpretation of the classic traditional bridge configuration, incorporating lines that both reinforce the heritage of this aesthetic and yet are clean for ease of maintenance. Functional performance remains at the heart of the Parq design with generous spout clearances and with lever or tri handle options that introduce a level of uniqueness and charm to further personalize the users experience. Parq is available in both deck and wall mount configurations with the further option of a design coordinated sidespray for the deck mount configuration.
- Two handled deck mounted bridge kitchen sink faucet with 8" centers and Tri Handles
- Traditional styling with clean lines makes clean-up and maintenance both simple and quick.
- Spout rotates 360 degrees with 8-1/2" clearance below spout for use with large pots and pans
- ADA compliant Tri Handles provide a unique aesthetic and charm.
- Supplied with flexible inlet connections for ease of installation
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry durability standards over two times
- Kohler ceramic disk valves exceed industry longevity standards by over two times, ensuring durable performance for life
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: Kohler K-6130-3
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-6130-3-BV
- Kohler K-6130-3-2BZ
Oil Rubbed Bronze (2BZ)
- Kohler K-6130-3-BRZ*
Oil Rubbed Bronze (BRZ)
- Kohler K-6130-3-CP
- Kohler K-6130-3-SN
- Kohler K-6130-3-VS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kohler K-6130-3-BV Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.