Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
Learn more about the Kohler Whitehaven Cast-Iron Kitchen SinkHere you will see the many benefits offered by KOHLER's Whitehaven Kitchen Sinks. From the gently sloping basin, to the self-trimming aesthetic, you will see if the Whitehaven is the choice for your home.
- Double basin sink with a 70/30 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- Streamlined and versatile farmhouse style to complement any décor
- Perfect for remodeling projects
- Constructed of enameled cast-iron which combines strength, durability and insulation benefits
- Undermount installation delivers a clean look and easy mountability
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
- Apron Front: Once known as “farmhouse sinks” because they evoke images of traditional kitchens, Kohler apron-front sinks have a stylish panel in front and are available in both tile-in and under-mount models. Self-Trimming installation lets you install an apron-front sink with most conventional cabinetry.
- Self Trimming: An Apron Front design that overlaps the “Apron” down over a portion of existing cabinetry. This allows the installation of an Apron Front sink with only minor countertop modification.
- Smart Divide: The basin divider is set to a lower height than perimeter of the sink; you gain the convenience of a single basin sink completely filled, without losing the functionality of a double basin sink. The lower divider also gives more room for working with larger pots and pans providing more access for filling and cleaning.
- Enameled Cast-Iron: Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. When these materials are combined it gives the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is also available in a wide variety of specialty colors allowing you to truly customize your home.
- Height: 9-5/8" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 21-9/16" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 35-1/2" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width (Left): 18-1/16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Width (Right): 18-1/16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (Left): 17" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Length (Right): 11" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (Left): 9" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Basin Depth (Right): 9" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-5/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 36"
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: Kohler K-6426
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-6426-47
- Kohler K-6426-FT
- Kohler K-6426-96
- Kohler K-6426-KA
Black and Tan
- Kohler K-6426-7
- Kohler K-6426-FD
- Kohler K-6426-K4
- Kohler K-6426-FP
- Kohler K-6426-NY
- Kohler K-6426-RR
- Kohler K-6426-FE
- Kohler K-6426-95
- Kohler K-6426-33
- Kohler K-6426-G9
- Kohler K-6426-FF
- Kohler K-6426-20
- Kohler K-6426-58
- Kohler K-6426-0
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kohler K-6426-58 Product Specifications
|Rough In Guide|
|Basin Depth (Left)||9|
|Basin Depth (Right)||9|
|Basin Length (Left)||17|
|Basin Length (Right)||11|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Width (Left)||18.063|
|Basin Width (Right)||18.063|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Drain Placement||Center, Right|
|Installation Type||Drop In, Undermount, Farmhouse|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Minimum Cabinet Size||36|
|Number Of Basins||2|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.