- Double basin sink with a 70/30 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- Streamlined and versatile farmhouse style to complement any décor
- Perfect for remodeling projects
- Constructed of enameled cast-iron which combines strength, durability and insulation benefits
- Undermount installation delivers a clean look and easy mountability
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
- Apron Front: Once known as “farmhouse sinks” because they evoke images of traditional kitchens, Kohler apron-front sinks have a stylish panel in front and are available in both tile-in and under-mount models. Self-Trimming installation lets you install an apron-front sink with most conventional cabinetry.
- Self Trimming: An Apron Front design that overlaps the “Apron” down over a portion of existing cabinetry. This allows the installation of an Apron Front sink with only minor countertop modification.
- Smart Divide: The basin divider is set to a lower height than perimeter of the sink; you gain the convenience of a single basin sink completely filled, without losing the functionality of a double basin sink. The lower divider also gives more room for working with larger pots and pans providing more access for filling and cleaning.
- Enameled Cast-Iron: Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. When these materials are combined it gives the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is also available in a wide variety of specialty colors allowing you to truly customize your home.
- Height: 9-5/8" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 21-9/16" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 35-1/2" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width (Left): 18-1/16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Width (Right): 18-1/16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (Left): 17" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Length (Right): 11" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (Left): 9" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Basin Depth (Right): 9" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-5/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 36"
Additional Kohler Links
This Kohler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kohler K-6426-47
- Kohler K-6426-FT
- Kohler K-6426-96
- Kohler K-6426-KA
Black and Tan
- Kohler K-6426-7
- Kohler K-6426-FD
- Kohler K-6426-K4
- Kohler K-6426-FP
- Kohler K-6426-NY
- Kohler K-6426-RR*
- Kohler K-6426-FE
- Kohler K-6426-95
- Kohler K-6426-33
- Kohler K-6426-G9
- Kohler K-6426-FF
- Kohler K-6426-20
- Kohler K-6426-58
- Kohler K-6426-0
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the K-6426 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kohler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
Learn more about the Kohler Whitehaven Cast-Iron Kitchen SinkHere you will see the many benefits offered by KOHLER's Whitehaven Kitchen Sinks. From the gently sloping basin, to the self-trimming aesthetic, you will see if the Whitehaven is the choice for your home.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.