- Double basin sink with a 70/30 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- Streamlined and versatile farmhouse style to complement any décor
- Perfect for remodeling projects
- Constructed of enameled cast-iron which combines strength, durability and insulation benefits
- Undermount installation delivers a clean look and easy mountability
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Apron Front: Once known as “farmhouse sinks” because they evoke images of traditional kitchens, Kohler apron-front sinks have a stylish panel in front and are available in both tile-in and under-mount models. Self-Trimming installation lets you install an apron-front sink with most conventional cabinetry.
- Self Trimming: An Apron Front design that overlaps the “Apron” down over a portion of existing cabinetry. This allows the installation of an Apron Front sink with only minor countertop modification.
- Smart Divide: The basin divider is set to a lower height than perimeter of the sink; you gain the convenience of a single basin sink completely filled, without losing the functionality of a double basin sink. The lower divider also gives more room for working with larger pots and pans providing more access for filling and cleaning.
- Enameled Cast-Iron: Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. When these materials are combined it gives the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is also available in a wide variety of specialty colors allowing you to truly customize your home.
- Height: 9-5/8" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 21-9/16" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 35-1/2" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width (Left): 18-1/16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Width (Right): 18-1/16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (Left): 17" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Length (Right): 11" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (Left): 9" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Basin Depth (Right): 9" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-5/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 36"
Additional Kohler Links
This Kohler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kohler K-6426-47
- Kohler K-6426-FT
- Kohler K-6426-96
- Kohler K-6426-7
- Kohler K-6426-KA
Black and Tan
- Kohler K-6426-FD
- Kohler K-6426-K4
- Kohler K-6426-FP
- Kohler K-6426-NY
- Kohler K-6426-RR*
- Kohler K-6426-FE*
- Kohler K-6426-95
- Kohler K-6426-33
- Kohler K-6426-G9
- Kohler K-6426-FF
- Kohler K-6426-20
- Kohler K-6426-58
- Kohler K-6426-0
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Kohler K-6426 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
Kohler Whitehaven Cast Iron Farmhouse SinksWhitehaven's clean lines and elegant simplicity offer a distinctly modern take on the classic farmhouse look, bringing a sophisticated, high quality appliance to any kitchen.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.