Learn more about the Kohler Whitehaven Cast-Iron Kitchen SinkHere you will see the many benefits offered by KOHLER's Whitehaven Kitchen Sinks. From the gently sloping basin, to the self-trimming aesthetic, you will see if the Whitehaven is the choice for your home.
Refresh your kitchen with the Kohler Whitehaven or Vault Apron Front SinkTake a look at how simple it is to refresh the look of your kitchen with the KOHLER Whitehaven or Vault Self-Trimming apron front sink. You can have the stylish apron front look without the need to have an expensive renovation done, and this video shows you how.
KOHLER Smart Divide - CookwareKOHLER Smart Divide accommodates larger pots and pans than standard double-bowl kitchen sinks.
KOHLER Smart Divide - FunctionalityKOHLER kitchen sinks with Smart Divide have the openness of a large single-basin without losing the functionality of a double-basin.
KOHLER Smart Divide - ClearanceKOHLER kitchen sinks with Smart Divide give you more room between the faucet and the divider. This makes it easier to fill large pots while also reducing the chance that you'll damage your faucet or sink finish.
- Double basin sink with a 60/40 split provides increased versatility for any task.
- Covered under Kohler’s limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed of enameled cast-iron which combines strength, durability and insulation benefits
- Undermount installation type provides optimal counter space while giving your kitchen a stylish look
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Smart Divide: The basin divider is set to a lower height than perimeter of the sink; you gain the convenience of a single basin sink completely filled, without losing the functionality of a double basin sink. The lower divider also gives more room for working with larger pots and pans providing more access for filling and cleaning.
- Enameled Cast-Iron: Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. When these materials are combined it gives the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is also available in a wide variety of specialty colors allowing you to truly customize your home.
- Self Trimming: An Apron Front design that overlaps the “Apron” down over a portion of existing cabinetry. This allows the installation of an Apron Front sink with only minor countertop modification.
- Height: 9-5/8” (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 21-9/16” (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 35-11/16” (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width (Left): 18-1/16” (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Width (Right): 18-1/16]” (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (Left): 17” (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Length (Right): 11” (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (Left): 9” (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Basin Depth (Right): 9” (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-5/8”
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 40”
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: Kohler K-6427
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-6427-47
- Kohler K-6427-FT
- Kohler K-6427-96
- Kohler K-6427-KA
Black and Tan
- Kohler K-6427-7
- Kohler K-6427-FD
- Kohler K-6427-K4
- Kohler K-6427-FP
- Kohler K-6427-NY
- Kohler K-6427-RR
- Kohler K-6427-FE
- Kohler K-6427-95
- Kohler K-6427-33
- Kohler K-6427-G9
- Kohler K-6427-FF
- Kohler K-6427-20
- Kohler K-6427-58
- Kohler K-6427-0
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kohler K-6427-FE Product Specifications
|Rough In Guide|
|Basin Depth (Left)||9|
|Basin Depth (Right)||9|
|Basin Length (Left)||17|
|Basin Length (Right)||11|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Width (Left)||18.063|
|Basin Width (Right)||18.063|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Drain Placement||Center, Right|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Minimum Cabinet Size||36|
|Number Of Basins||2|