- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty for cast iron components
- Double basin sink with a 60/40 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Basin bottom slopes toward drain to optimize drainage and minimize water pooling
- Streamlined, stylish farmhouse design
- Constructed of enameled cast-iron, which combines strength, durability and insulation benefits
- Undermount installation type provides optimal counter space while giving your kitchen a stylish look
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Smart Divide: The basin divider is set to a lower height than perimeter of the sink; you gain the convenience of a single basin sink completely filled, without losing the functionality of a double basin sink. The lower divider also gives more room for working with larger pots and pans providing more access for filling and cleaning.
- Enameled Cast-Iron: Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. When these materials are combined it gives the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is also available in a wide variety of specialty colors allowing you to truly customize your home.
- Self Trimming: An Apron Front design that overlaps the “Apron” down over a portion of existing cabinetry. This allows the installation of an Apron Front sink with only minor countertop modification.
- Height: 9-5/8" (measured from bottom of sink to top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 21-9/16" (measured from back outer rim to front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 35-11/16" (measured from left outer rim to right outer rim)
- Basin Width (Left): 18-1/16" (measured from back inner rim to front inner rim)
- Basin Width (Right): 18-1/16" (measured from back inner rim to front inner rim)
- Basin Length (Left): 17" (measured from left inner rim to right inner rim)
- Basin Length (Right): 11" (measured from left inner rim to right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (Left): 9" (measured from center of basin to rim)
- Basin Depth (Right): 9" (measured from center of basin to rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount / Farmhouse
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-5/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 36"
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit, and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler's mission that you improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service. Kohler lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality, regardless of price. It sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve. From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world - this is what the Kohler company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
This Kohler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kohler K-6427-47
- Kohler K-6427-FT
- Kohler K-6427-96
- Kohler K-6427-KA
Black and Tan
- Kohler K-6427-7
- Kohler K-6427-FD
- Kohler K-6427-K4
- Kohler K-6427-FP
- Kohler K-6427-NY
- Kohler K-6427-RR*
- Kohler K-6427-FE*
- Kohler K-6427-95
- Kohler K-6427-33
- Kohler K-6427-G9
- Kohler K-6427-FF
- Kohler K-6427-20
- Kohler K-6427-58
- Kohler K-6427-0
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the K-6427 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kohler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Learn more about the Kohler Whitehaven Cast-Iron Kitchen SinkHere you will see the many benefits offered by KOHLER's Whitehaven Kitchen Sinks. From the gently sloping basin, to the self-trimming aesthetic, you will see if the Whitehaven is the choice for your home.
Refresh your kitchen with the Kohler Whitehaven or Vault Apron Front SinkTake a look at how simple it is to refresh the look of your kitchen with the KOHLER Whitehaven or Vault Self-Trimming apron front sink. You can have the stylish apron front look without the need to have an expensive renovation done, and this video shows you how.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.