This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Garbage Disposal recommended
Basket Strainer Recommended
P Trap Recommended
- Single basin design provides maximum available workspace
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- With its strong silhouette and wide basin, the Dickinson sink offers a simple, functional alternative to larger double-bowl sinks
- Constructed of enameled cast-iron which combines strength, durability and insulation benefits
- Under-mount installation gives an integrated graceful look to the sink
- Rear drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage area underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Enameled Cast-Iron: Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. When these materials are combined it gives the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is also available in a wide variety of specialty colors allowing you to truly customize your home.
- Apron Front: Once known as “farmhouse sinks” because they evoke images of traditional kitchens, Kohler apron-front sinks have a stylish panel in front and are available in both tile-in and under-mount models. Self-Trimming installation lets you install an apron-front sink with most conventional cabinetry.
- Height: 8-3/4" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top most point of the sink)
- Overall Width: 22-1/8" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 33" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 15" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 30" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 8" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Under-mount apron-front
- Number of Faucet Holes: 4
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-5/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 35"
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: Kohler K-6546-4U
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-6546-4U-47
- Kohler K-6546-4U-FT
- Kohler K-6546-4U-96
- Kohler K-6546-4U-7
- Kohler K-6546-4U-KA
Black n Tan
- Kohler K-6546-4U-FD
- Kohler K-6546-4U-K4
- Kohler K-6546-4U-FP
- Kohler K-6546-4U-NY
- Kohler K-6546-4U-RR
- Kohler K-6546-4U-FE
- Kohler K-6546-4U-55*
- Kohler K-6546-4U-30*
- Kohler K-6546-4U-52*
- Kohler K-6546-4U-84*
Pepper n Salt
- Kohler K-6546-4U-R1*
- Kohler K-6546-4U-G9
- Kohler K-6546-4U-FF
- Kohler K-6546-4U-6*
- Kohler K-6546-4U-20
- Kohler K-6546-4U-NG*
- Kohler K-6546-4U-58
- Kohler K-6546-4U-97*
- Kohler K-6546-4U-KC*
- Kohler K-6546-4U-KG*
- Kohler K-6546-4U-KE*
- Kohler K-6546-4U-0
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kohler K-6546-4U-FE Product Specifications
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Split||Single Basin|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||2.375|
|Installation Type||Farmhouse, Undermount|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.