Fluence frameless pivot shower door with Falling Lines glass, 37-1/2" - 39"W x 65-1/2"H
The Fluence pivot shower door features a Eurostyle frameless design with Falling Lines 1/4"-thick tempered glass. Featuring a roller compression latch that secures closure, the door allows 1-1/2" adjustability for out-of-plumb installations and can be installed to open to the left or right.
- 37-1/2" - 39"W x 65-1/2"H
- CleanCoat glass coating
- Frameless design maximizes glass area
- Two roller-compression latches allow for smooth, secure door closure
- A concealed hinge provides smooth, stable operation
- Inside and outside elegant brass pull handles
- No top header eliminates clearance issues
- Aluminum components extruded from alloy 6063-T5
- Stainless steel hardware prevents rusting or corrosion
- 1/4" Thick tempered glass with Falling Lines pattern
- Available in sizes to fit 28-3/4" (730 mm) to 39" (991 mm) opening
- The continuous contact point along the entire jamb edge provides a smooth, stable operation while keeping the hinge concealed
Additional Kohler Links
This Kohler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kohler K-702414-G54-ABV
Anodized Brushed Bronze
- Kohler K-702414-G54-BH*
- Kohler K-702414-G54-SH
- Kohler K-702414-G54-MX
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the K-702414-G54 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kohler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.