This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
- Kohler's cast iron components carry a limited lifetime warranty
- Tub is constructed from Enameled Cast Iron combining strength with durability
- With its functional design and straight forward styling, the Villager is the most popular of the Kohler baths
- Installs in a Three-wall Alcove configuration
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the American's with Disabilities Act
- Product Meets or Exceeds the Following Codes and Standards: ADA, ICC/ANSI, CSA, OBC, ASME
- Pair this bath with other products from the Villager Collection for a coordinated elegant look in the bathroom
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Enameled Cast-Iron: Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. When these materials are combined it gives the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is also available in a wide variety of specialty colors allowing you to truly customize your home.
- Overall Height: 14" (measured from the top of tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 30-1/4" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Length: 60" (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Width (Bottom): 22" (back to front measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Bottom): 45" (right to left measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Width (Top): 24" (back to front measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Top): 55" (right to left measurement of the top of the basin walls)
- Water Depth: 8-5/8" (depth of water at tub's maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 33-gallons
- Drain Location: Right
Variations On This Tub:
- K-716: This model
- K-715: This model with left-hand drain
- K-700: 72" free standing version of this model
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
This Kohler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kohler K-716-47
- Kohler K-716-96
- Kohler K-716-K4*
- Kohler K-716-NY*
- Kohler K-716-95*
- Kohler K-716-55*
- Kohler K-716-33*
- Kohler K-716-G9*
- Kohler K-716-71*
- Kohler K-716-6*
- Kohler K-716-Y2*
- Kohler K-716-NG*
- Kohler K-716-0
- Kohler K-716-45*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the K-716 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kohler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.