Kohler Artifacts CollectionLooking for something that matches your style? The Kohler Artifacts Collection allows you to design your own faucet by mixing and matching 3 spout and 3 handle options. Complete the look with matching accessories!
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Covered under Kohler’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass, ensuring durability and dependability
- Kohler finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry standards for durability
- Double handle operation
- Mounts in a widespread configuration - 3 holes required with handles completely separate from the spout
- Metal pop-up drain assembly included for complete installation
- Coordinates seamlessly with a number of products from the Artifacts Collection
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Low lead compliant - meets federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product - uses at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Features an extra-secure mounting assembly
- All hardware needed for installation is included
- Handles and valve not included with this model (when adding to cart, handle options will be offered; valve included with handles)
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- WaterSense/Eco-Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and to further its role as an industry leader in eco-performance practices, Kohler has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. Many Kohler faucets and toilets are equipped with low-flow technology - they use less water, while continuing to meet superior performance standards.
- Overall Height: 8-1/2" (measured from countertop to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 5-5/16" (measured from countertop to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8-1/2" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Widespread
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Thickness of Mounting Deck: 2-1/2"
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8" - 16"
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit, and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler's mission that you improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service. Kohler lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality, regardless of price. It sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve. From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world - this is what the Kohler company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: Kohler K-72760
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-72760-2BZ
Oil Rubbed Bronze (2BZ)
- Kohler K-72760-CP
- Kohler K-72760-BV
Vibrant Brushed Bronze
- Kohler K-72760-BN
Vibrant Brushed Nickel
- Kohler K-72760-SN
Vibrant Polished Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kohler K-72760 Product Specifications
|Rough In Guide|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Centers||15, 12, 10, 14, 9, 8, 13, 11, 16|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Number Of Handles||2|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.