- HiRise™ deck-mount kitchen pot filler
- The HiRise kitchen pot filler provides commercial-grade utility for home chefs who want to create professional workspaces in the home. Combining traditional design with an articulating reach, HiRise enhances functionality and convenience on even the largest cooktops and ranges
- Manufactured in stainless steel with a Vibrant Brushed Stainless finish to provide outstanding durability and complementary styling with the design and finish of today's leading appliances
- Deck-mount configuration eliminates running pipe work in walls to simplify installation, reduce remodeling and provide a pot filler solution for island applications
- Extensive 22" reach capability for professional cooktops and ranges
- Double quarter-turn ceramic disc cartridges ensure reliable operation without the need to reach over a hot cooktop
- Minimum flow rate of 4.0 gpm (at 45psi)
Inspired by professional cooktops and ranges, this deck-mount HiRise™ kitchen pot filler provides commercial-grade utility for home chefs and maximizes available workspace. Its articulated design and up to 24" overall reach enhance functionality and convenience by alleviating the need to lean over the cooking area. The double quarter-turn ceramic disc valves ensure reliable on/off operation.
Additional Kohler Links
This Kohler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kohler K-7323-4-BS
- Kohler K-7323-4-S
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the K-7323-4 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kohler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.