Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Bathroom FaucetHow to Replace or Install a Bathroom Faucet
- Fully covered under Kohler's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass
- Kohler finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing - exceeding industry standards for durability
- With a practical design and solid construction, Triton faucets are an exceptional value
- 1/4 turn double handle operation
- Metal grid drain assembly included
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- Features and extra-secure mounting assembly
- All hardware needed for mounting is included
- Overall Height: 2-7/8" (measured from the counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Reach: 1-1/4" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of the spout's outlet)
- Faucet mounts in a wall mount configuration
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 5-1/2"
- Flow Rate: 2.0 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Thickness of Mounting Deck: 1-5/8"
- 2 handles included with faucet
- K-8046-3A: This model
- K-8046-4A: This model with lever handles
- K-8046-5A: This model with wrist-blade handles
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: Kohler K-8046-3A
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-8046-3A-CP
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kohler K-8046-3A-CP Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted, Widespread|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Washerless Cartridge|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.