This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Recommended
- Kohler's cast iron components carry a limited lifetime warranty
- Tub constructed of cast iron delivering strength and contemporary appeal
- Bubble massage hydrotherapy tub - provides one of the most relaxing bath experiences available
- Clean, contemporary design in a popular, industry-standard size
- 44 air jets release thousands of bubbles that will surround, support and massage your body
- A variable-speed blower allows you to adjust the massage intensity to 18 different levels
- Blower motor is supplied by a 24" grounding type plug-in power cord
- Comfort height design – provides a lower wall to step over when entering the bath, while maintaining the comfortable soaking depth of standard tubs
- Three wall alcove installation provides traditional mounting and functionality
- A textured slip-resistant bottom takes the worry out of slipping and sliding as you move about the tub
- Equipped with an overflow assembly permitting the user to enjoy a deep soak without worrying about spillage
- A built-in heater keeps the water at the desired temperature as the user enjoys a long soak without the water getting cold
- ADA compliant – complies with the standards set forth by the American’s with Disabilities Act
- Enameled Cast-Iron - Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. These materials combined give the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Another benefit is that Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is available in a wide variety of specialty colors to truly customize your home.
- Bask - Heated surfaces that warm your neck and back in addition to the bathwater, creating a spa-like environment. Bask equipped tubs allow you to choose one of three temperature settings for the ultimate in relaxation.
- BubbleMassage - BubbleMassage technology pushes air through airjets positioned along the perimeter of the bath, creating thousands of bubbles for a range of physical and visual sensations. BubbleMassage tubs offer a more invigorating experience over effervescence technology.
- Effervescence - Effervescence technology (also known as airpools or airbaths) is designed to move water and air gently through unique ports to create champagne-like bubbles that cling and envelope your skin to pamper you body.
- Built-In Heater - A Built-In Heater works to keep the water warm as it recirculates throughout the intake and whirlpool jets where the water would typically bleed off heat.
- Overall Height: 16-1/2" (measured from the top of tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 32" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Length: 66" (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Width (Bottom): 20-5/16" (back to front measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Bottom): 50-3/4" (right to left measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Width (Top): 22-5/8" (back to front measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Top): 58-7/16" (right to left measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Water Depth: 11-11/16" (depth of water at tub’s maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 49 - gallons
- Drain Location: Right
- Blower Motor Voltage: 240 V
- Blower Motor Amperage: 3 A
- K-860-G96: This model
- K-860-GBN: This model with brushed nickel trim
- K-860-G0: This model with white trim
- K-860-GCP: This model with polished chrome trim
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
This Kohler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kohler K-860-G96-96
- Kohler K-860-G96-NY
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the K-860-G96 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kohler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.