Kinlock(tm) service sink faucet with loose-key stops and lever handles
- Two-handle service sink faucet with 4-5/8" threaded spout
- Solid brass construction with Valvet(R) valves and brass valve bodies
- For 8" centers
- Lever handles are ADA-compliant
- Water dispensed is not intended for consumption
- LEAD LAW WARNING: This product is NOT lead free and can only be installed in non-potable applications. It is illegal to install products that are not “lead free” in accordance with US Federal or other applicable law in potable water systems anticipated for human consumption.
The Kinlock service sink faucet is secured to the wall with a brace for heavy commercial and industrial use. Available in a Polished Chrome or rough-plated finish, the unit features inside-threaded couplings, loose-key stops in the shanks, a vacuum breaker and a pail hook for wash or mop buckets. From wall to spout, the reach is 8 5/8". The lever handles on this model meet ADA requirements, adding to its commercial utility.
Additional Kohler Links
Kohler K-8908 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Faucet Type||Laundry Faucet|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.