Purist 2.0 GPM Single Function Showerhead with Katalyst Spray
Conservation doesn't have to mean sacrifice. The Purist traditionally-styled 2.0 gpm showerhead utilizes Katalyst air induction technology to deliver an invigorating spray experience while saving up to 20% water consumption.
- 2.0 gpm flow rate, saving up to 20% water consumption vs. conventional 2.5 gpm showerheads
- WaterSense compliant and satisfies the water efficiency requirement for LEED certification
- Katalyst air-induction technology maximizes every water drop by infusing air into the water stream for a fuller, more powerful spray
- Optimized sprayface features a new nozzle geometry that delivers a more focused coverage of large water droplets that both minimizes wasteful overspray and increases cleaning and hair rinsing performance
- MasterClean(TM) sprayface resists hard water buildup and is easy to clean
- New translucent nozzle color provides improved visual aesthetics with all available finishes
- The KOHLER Purist showerhead coordinates with other Purist faucets and accessories to complete your design solution
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry durability standards two times
- 1/2" - 14 NPT connection
Additional Kohler Links
This Kohler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kohler K-939-CP
- Kohler K-939-BV
Vibrant Brushed Bronze
- Kohler K-939-BN
Vibrant Brushed Nickel
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Kohler K-939 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kohler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Kohler Katalyst ShowerKohler Katalyst Shower
Kohler Katalyst TechnologyKohler Katalyst air-induction technology provides larger water droplets that will retain heat better and provide a more complete spray pattern.