This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
KOHLER® Oblo™ Rite-Temp® Pressure-Balancing Shower Faucet Trim
Before KOHLER® makes their faucets beautiful, they make them tough. All KOHLER® faucets are constructed for years of exceptional performance. Only premium materials are used for one reason: they provide greater strength and durability than any others.
The clean, contemporary aesthetic of Oblo™ reflects European styling with global appeal. Minimalist in tone, this bathroom faucet collection illustrates straightforward elongated lines inspired by simple geometry.
- Premium material construction for durability and reliability.
- KOHLER® finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry durability standards over two times.
- Rite-Temp® pressure-balancing technology maintains water temperature within +/-3 degrees Fahrenheit.
- High-temperature limit stop allows you to preset a comfortable maximum temperature to eliminate scalding.
- Easy to clean MasterClean™ sprayface resists mineral buildup.
- Optimal water coverage provided by 5-1/2" diameter & 72 spray nozzles.
- Fresh, elegant design perfect solution for sleek, modern interiors.
Additional Kohler Links
This Kohler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kohler K-T10056-9-BN
- Kohler K-T10056-9-CP
- Kohler K-T10056-9-SN*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the K-T10056-9 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kohler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.