This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
Forte Single Handle Tub and Shower Valve Trim with Sculpted Metal Lever Handle, 2.0 GPM Single Function Shower Head, and Diverter Tub Spout
This bath and shower trim set complements the Forte faucet collection and combines optimal water coverage with a versatile design and traditional lever handle. The 2.0 gpm showerhead features 48 spray nozzles to maintain a comfortable temperature as they provide warm, full water coverage. Its Vibrant(R) finish resists scratches, corrosion and tarnishing.
- Trim set includes: showerarm and flange, single-function showerhead, faceplate with sculpted lever handle, diverter spout with ½" NPT connection
- Complements the Forte faucet collection
- Showerhead has 48 MasterClean(TM) spray nozzles that resist hard water buildup and a racetrack waterway ensuring great performance in low pressure environments
- Premium material construction for durability and reliability
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry durability standards by over two times
- Showerhead flows at 2.0 gpm
- Kohler Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Valve sold separately
Additional Kohler Links
This Kohler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kohler K-T10274-4E-CP
- Kohler K-T10274-4E-BN
Vibrant Brushed Nickel
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the K-T10274-4E and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kohler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Kohler Katalyst ShowerKohler Katalyst Shower
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.