This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- Trim constructed of brass - ensuring durability and providing aesthetic appeal
- Trim back plate is constructed of the highest quality ABS
- Premier finishing process – finishes will resist rusting and corrosion through every day use
- Single function cartridge – one dial controls both volume and temperature
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge with scald guard
- ADA compliant – meets standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Secure mounting assembly
- All hardware required for installation is included
- Rough-in valve not included – when adding to cart valve options will be presented
Valve Trim Specifications:
- Escutcheon (Trim Plate) Diameter: 6-3/8”
- Rough-in valve sold separately
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- This Forte valve trim offers outstanding performance, simplified installation, and ease of cleaning. With a custom-designed sculpted lever handle and a variety of finish options, it tastefully complements classic and contemporary preferences in decor. Rite-Temp pressure-balancing technology prevents scalding and maintains your desired water temperature within +/- 3 degrees Fahrenheit.
Additional Kohler Links
This Kohler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kohler k-T10277-4-G
- Kohler K-T10277-4-BN
- Kohler K-T10277-4-AF*
- Kohler K-T10277-4-CP
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the K-T10277-4 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kohler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.